Panama City to Playa Venao : Directions and Transport
Whether you are coming to Playa Venao to explore its lush nature, taking a break to reconnect with a surf and yoga retreat, or you bringing the family on an epic family surf vacation we can help you get to Beach Break Surf Camp. Below are some of the best and easiest ways to get from Panama City to Playa Venao. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
- By Air to Panama
- Tocumen International Airport, known as “the hub of the Americas” has gone recently gone through major upgrades and is one of the largest, state of the art airports in Latin America providing worldwide access to Panama. Conveniently located just outside of Panama City, you can search with the airport code PTY.
- Beach Break Shuttle Bus Privado
- Comfortable and direct transport from Panam City to Playa Venao can be booked with us at Beach Break Surf Camp. Our friendly, professional drivers will meet you at the airport or Panama City hotel according to your flight times or travel schedule. Our spacious vans equipped with WiFi are a safe and easy way to get to our surf camp. The price is dependent on the amount of people on any given day. Please contacts us for a transport quote.
- The most economic options is to travel to Playa Venao is by bus. Busses leave Albrook bus terminal in Panama City every 2 hours untill 7:00pm. Taxi from Tocumen International Airport (PTY) to Albrook bus terminal (45min) costs $35, a bus ride to Las Tabals (4 hr trip) costs $10, a Taxi (1-1/2hr) from Las Tablas to Playa Venao costs $45.
- There are many car rental options close to the airport. It is about a 4 ½ hour beautiful drive through Panama’s countryside to arrive to Beach Break Surf Camp in Playa Venao.
There is also a local rental car company in Pedasi that rents all types of vehicles including scooters, and can assist in airport delivery if needed. www.AutosPanama.net
Playa Venao, Panama | Enjoy the Good Vibes, Surf Lessons, Fresh Delicious Food